Got a great cause or project that's making things better and brighter for our communities? We're all ears. We love hearing your stories and may be able to help by providing you with a grant!
In 2024 Think Bank transitioned to an online application for all grant and sponsorship requests. Complete the online grant and sponsorship form that is linked below along with all your important facts and details and make it impactful! You can submit one grant form a year.
- Make sure you’re a 501c-3 nonprofit or public service organization – that’s who we focus on helping.
- Please plan ahead to give us 3 months’ notice for a sponsorship and two months’ notice for other grants. We need time to really noodle over your request.
- If you’re asking for big bucks, like for a capital campaign or special project, we should really schedule time to chat.
Not sure if your request fits the bill? Here's what we focus on:
Creating thriving communities, including but not limited to:
- Arts and Culture
- Community Engagement experiences
- Efforts to protect the environment
- Work focused on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Providing for those who need us most, including but not limited to:
- Food security
- Emergency shelter
- Disability services
- Addiction services
- Mental health
- Emergency assistance support
Long-term financial stability/security, including but not limited to:
- Affordable and sustainable housing
- Educational outcomes and school readiness
- Youth mentorship
- Preparation for viable careers
- Enhancing educational opportunities through programs that bring about positive change and build a strong workforce
To be respectful of your time, here are a few things we generally don't fund:
- Individual school PTAs and PTOs. We are focused on working with schools at a district-level in the communities we serve.
- An organization whose sole purpose is debt relief, political activism, or religious evangelism. We do recognize that excellent work takes place in faith-based organizations and will consider funding specific programs or initiatives within such organizations. Programs within faith-based organizations must be open to all, regardless of religious affiliation, to qualify for funding.
- Work happening outside of the communities we serve (Apple Valley, Eagan, Edina, Rochester and their neighboring cities).
- Youth and amateur sports teams.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re standing by!