We love giving back
Not to sound cliché, but we really, really like to give back to our communities – both financially and through our time and talents. Our employees jump at the chance to volunteer and wear our company’s stewardship badge proudly. They’re energetic, passionate and love helping organizations that touch a special place in their hearts. In 2021, we supported more than 100 organizations in the Twin Cities and Rochester with charitable grants and sponsorships.
Think Gives Day
Got a great cause or project that’s making things better and brighter for someone? We’re all ears. We love hearing your stories and might even be able to help by providing you with a grant!
Not sure if your request fits the bill? Here's what we focus on:
- Nurturing kids (they are our future) and adults and families, too, through programs that uplift and enhance lives.
- Making our communities a better place to live and work.
- Promoting arts and cultural programs.
- Building a strong workforce.
- Protecting and celebrating our environment.
Email us your story – and make it impactful! Attach this grant form (you can submit one a year) along with all your important facts and details.
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be standing by!
- Make sure you’re a 501c-3 nonprofit or public service organization – that’s who we focus on helping.
- Please plan ahead to give us 3 months’ notice for a sponsorship and two months’ notice for other grants. We need time to really noodle over your request.
- If you’re asking for big bucks, like for a capital campaign or special project, we should really schedule time to chat.
Your work is important and we’re excited to hear about it!