We love giving back
Not to sound cliché, but we really, really like to give back to our communities – both financially and through our time and talents. Think about it… haven’t we all benefited from an organization sometime in our lives - or seen others uplifted and renewed? We certainly have and so have our employees.
Our employees jump at the chance to volunteer and wear our company’s stewardship badge proudly. They’re energetic, passionate and love helping organizations that touch a special place in their hearts. We wholeheartedly encourage them to roll up their sleeves, conjure up their special talents and go help whoever they choose. In 2020, we supported more than 120 organizations in the Twin Cities and Rochester with charitable grants and sponsorships.
One of Think’s most impactful activities in 2020 was our support of the TOGETHER Covid-19 Community Fund, which was created to keep the doors of many Rochester-area nonprofit organizations open as community needs skyrocketed. Nonprofit organizations used the funds they received to provide people with daily essentials, mental health services, transportation, and more.
Think Gives Day
A culture of caring
Got a great cause or project that’s making things better and brighter for someone? We’re all ears. We love hearing your stories and might even be able to help by providing you with a grant!
Not sure if your request fits the bill? Here's what we focus on:
- Nurturing kids (they are our future) and adults and families, too, through programs that uplift and enhance lives.
- Making our communities a better place to live and work.
- Promoting arts and cultural programs.
- Building a strong workforce.
- Protecting and celebrating our environment.
Email us your story – and make it impactful! Attach this grant form (you can submit one a year) along with all your important facts and details.
Got questions? Email email@example.com. We’ll be standing by!
- Make sure you’re a 501c-3 nonprofit or public service organization – that’s who we focus on helping.
- Please plan ahead to give us 3 months’ notice for a sponsorship and two months’ notice for other grants. We need time to really noodle over your request.
- If you’re asking for big bucks, like for a capital campaign or special project, we should really schedule time to chat.
Your work is important and we’re excited to hear about it!