The start of something special
As of August 16, 2022, we have a new relationship at Think.
We'll work together to provide you with innovative financial solutions and an outstanding service experience.
Let us introduce you.
Think Financial Planning has aligned with Raymond James Financial Services, one of the world's largest and most-respected investment firms. Raymond James serves more than 2.7 million investment accounts worldwide.
This new relationship brings you:
- Convenient & easy access to online accounts
- A broad array of investment products & services
- Easy-to-understand resources & tools to help you meet your money & save for the future
What happens next.
We’re working hard to make this as easy and straightforward as possible. Our steps for a successful transition include:
- You will continue to work with your current Financial Advisor.
- There will be no additional costs to you as your accounts are transferred from Commonwealth to Raymond James.
- Most customers’ fees will stay the same or decrease slightly.
- The transfer is not expected to have tax implications for you.
Contact us at email@example.com or 507-281-8429 if you have any questions.