Where are you and your money headed? We'll help you get where you want to go.
- We'll give you the tools you need to develop a meaningful relationship with your hard earned dollars. We're here to help you take care of what you earn – and do more with it.
- Our team never (ever) makes a commission. We're encouraged to take our time to get to know you, and given the freedom to find answers for your specific situation.
- As a mutual bank, our sole focus is serving you. We're owned by you - our customers – rather than stockholders. That means we choose people over profits, and will only sell you products and services you actually want and need.
- Our culture is built on caring – for our customers, our employees, and our community. We give generously, we volunteer generously, and we make an impact.
- Your success is how we measure ours. Let's get there together!
Save up to $240 a year at Think!
||Simply Better Business Checking
||Simply Business Checking
||Gold Business Package
||Essential Business Checking
|Monthly service fee
|Requirements to avoid monthly fee
||$500 Average Ledger Balance
||$10,000 Average Ledger Balance
||$2,500 Average Daily Collected Balance
|Monthly transaction allowance
||Item Charges Apply
|Annual service fee if requirements not met
Competitive information was obtained directly from financial institutions' websites during the week of 01/08/20. Some institutions may allow other ways to waive the monthly service fee. Costs above assume the customer does not meet the balance requirements.
^ Includes coin and currency. If the Simply Better Business or Business Interest account exceeds $10,000 in monthly coin and currency deposits, the account may be converted to another checking product.
* $5 for checks and $5 per debit card (up to $10 maximum) from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.
** We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value. Free gift may be reported on a 1099. Free gift provided at the time of account opening.
*** Transaction items include all debits and credits. If the Simply Better Business or Business Interest account exceeds 1,000 free monthly transactions, the account may be converted to another checking product.
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdrafts, sustained overdraft fees, bill pay fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask for details.