Banking for non-profits
What you do matters. You work hard to raise the funds your organization needs. We'll work hard alongside you to keep it safe and growing. At Think we can help your organization with streamlined financial services that make back office work easier – giving you more time to focus on the real goals.
We offer unique higher rate CD and Money Market Accounts for all qualifying chartered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Day-to-day banking (for you and your employees).
- Simple checking and savings accounts
- Deposit & merchant card options
- Cash Management Services that include ACH, Remote Deposit, Positive Pay & more
- Competitive lending services
- Easy online and mobile access, convenient offices, and friendly Customer Support Center
Higher yields mean more for your cause.
- Giving back to the communities we serve is important to us. One way we do that is by offering higher-yielding accounts to qualifying non-profit organizations.
At Think, our commitment to giving goes far beyond what we do as an organization. Along with our corporate donations and sponsorships, we encourage our employees to be involved in their communities and then support them as they give generously of their own resources.
Consolidate and protect
- Now you can consolidate and protect your funds by having us place them into money market deposit accounts using ICS®, the Insured Cash Sweep® service, or into CDs using the CDARS® service. Funds placed using ICS or CDARS are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
- Work directly with just one bank while keeping funds local which can help support other local businesses, who in turn, support you.