Thrive at Think Bank
Imagine entering an upbeat, energetic workplace every morning and leaving with a sense of purpose and accomplishment every afternoon.
That’s what you’d experience here with us. You’d work alongside uniquely approachable colleagues, in a welcoming environment that’s rooted in a razor-sharp focus on customers and a passion for teamwork.
With industry-high customer satisfaction and employee engagement ratings, we’re an organization built on strong relationships, genuine curiosity, and an unwavering commitment to providing high-quality financial care. We actually know and care about our customers, their families and their lives, and work hard to make their money work for them. What could be more meaningful?
We also go the distance to help our employees flourish. We’ll give you the training you need to hit the ground running - with confidence - in your new position, help you stay engaged and challenged, and provide an inspiring environment that celebrates your personal style, culture and background.
We work hard – we play hard – we get stuff done. Think you’ve got what it takes? We sure hope so. You might make a great addition to Team Think!
The best way to get a taste of the positive, lively culture at Think is to follow us on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Find your fit
Your formula for success
- Extensive onboarding program. You’d complete a multi-week onboarding program that ensures you are eased into your responsibilities, and gives you time to build relationships with colleagues from around the organization.
- Opportunities to lead. At Think Bank, you can be a leader without being a manager. Whatever your position, you’d have opportunities to lead initiatives or projects.
- Room for advancement. Get bored easily? Moving to a different role or department (or getting a promotion!) would be an option for you. In fact, it’s encouraged!
Discover our unique advantages
- No commissions. Our employees earn a competitive fixed salary. Customers can trust we are making recommendations that are truly in their best interests.
- Dress for your day. We love being known as approachable and friendly to our customers, and we want our employees to dress the part. Employees have discretion to dress with a balance of comfort and professionalism.
- Paid family leave. We offer a paid family leave for all employees who may need time to support their family during parental leave, adoption, caring for an ill family member, or a death in the family.