If you own a vehicle, insurance is a must-have. We work with a number of top-rated insurance carriers to help you find the right coverage at the right price.
Auto insurance has three components of coverage:
- Liability coverage provides protection against legal liability related to the ownership or operation of an automobile. This is the only coverage required by law.
- Collision coverage protects against damages to an automobile resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage protects against any loss or damage to a covered vehicle resulting from a loss other than collision or anything else excluded on the policy.
- Multi Car Policy
- Good Student
- Safe Driver
- Mature Driver
Boat, Motorcycle, & ATV Insurance
It’s fun to have recreational toys for winter and summertime play, but it’s important to know how to cover them if something unforeseen happens. Don’t assume you can simply add big toys under your home’s insurance policy. Fact is, most policies only cover liability when they're safe and secure on your property. If you actually want to leave the driveway - and we know you do - you may need the extra protection a specialty policy offers, and isn’t having fun the whole point of buying those big toys?
Things to consider:
- Some policies exclude coverage if your boat is over 26 feet or more than 50 horsepower
- Is your trailer covered?
- Is your personal property onboard and fishing equipment covered?
- How about accidents involving uninsured or underinsured boat operators?
- Is towing covered if your boat breaks down on the water?
- Does your policy include coverage for the repair or replacement of the lower unit of an outboard, or the outdrive of a stern drive motor?
Many riders trick out their bikes to match their personality... and all the extra chrome, saddlebags, handlebars, and more can be expensive to replace. Before you hit the open highway, make sure you have the right coverage to protect those unique features.
ATVs & Snowmobiles
- Does your policy include off road coverage and liability protection?
- Do you need coverage to replace your ATV?
- Are custom parts, equipment and accessories covered?
- Are genuine manufacturer's parts important to you?
- Is your trailer covered?
- How about accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers?
Specialty policies are often less than $75 a year and additional discounts and deductible options may be available.
An Insurance Advisor can help you put together a policy that meets your needs. They can also discuss available discounts to help reduce your premium. If you have questions insurance, would like a free quote, or would like to review your current policy call us at 1-800-443-6316.