Direct transfers utilize "ACH" (automated clearing house) to allow you to transfer money to your Think savings, money market, or checking accounts from your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Increase your savings through regular deposits.
- Improve funds management.
- Set up worry-free loan payments.
- Set up regular deposits monthly, biweekly, or as often as you wish.
How to set up a direct transfer
- You will need the account number(s) and the routing number(s) of the financial institution the funds will come from. Routing numbers can usually be found on the bottom of checks or deposit slips. Be sure to verify this number with your financial institution.
- Call 1-800-288-3425 to request an authorization form to set up your direct transfer.
- It takes approximately 15 days to initiate your first ACH transfer after we receive your signed authorization.