We're here to help
Coronavirus pandemic support
Impacted financially? We're here for you.
We know that recent events have created some significant hardships for some of our customers and businesses and we want to help as much as possible.
If you feel that you may miss a loan payment, reach out to us sooner rather than later. Here are some quick tips if you’re worried about getting behind on your bills, protecting your credit, or planning ahead to be prepared in the event of loss of income.
For your business
If you are a business customer, we are ready to assist you and hope you will reach out to us so we can help. Along with our standard options for assisting small businesses, there are new programs designed in response to the pandemic that may help your business. We are available to help you determine if one of these programs is right for you. Learn more about these programs.
Most branch lobbies are open
- Masks. All customers and employees are required to wear a mask. We know it’s a bit odd to tell you to wear a mask to the bank, so please lower your mask briefly as you enter so our security cameras can see your smiling face!
- Number of people in the branch. If possible, only the people needed to conduct business should enter the bank. If you are waiting to see a banker or advisor, we will ask you to wait in your car or outside.
- Cleaning. We've upped our cleaning/disinfecting game, added plexiglass shields and had to limit our restroom use by customers to emergencies only.
- Social distancing please! You will also see stickers on the floor reminding all of us to keep our social distance as much as possible.
- To limit the number of people in a branch at one time, please come alone if possible, or only bring essential people who are necessary to conduct your business. If you are waiting to see a banker or advisor, we will ask you to wait outside or in your car. We will text or call you when it’s time to meet.
- The first line of defense is you and we need your help. If you or someone in your household may be positive with the coronavirus or aren't feeling well, please let us help you via a different method rather than in-person at a branch.
Customer support center
- Our customer support center remains available by phone at 1-800-288-3425 to assist you with opening or maintaining your accounts and all other services.
- You can also contact us via secure conversation through Think Online during business hours.
- For assistance with insurance, call 1-800-443-6316.
- For assistance with financial planning, call 1-800-288-3425 x8429.
Stay in touch with your money remotely
Additional online access
- Manage your credit card
- Apply for a loan
- Apply for a mortgage
- Insurance support
- Log into Investor360
New Accounts & Loans
Be aware of potential scams
Scammers are taking advantage of the coronavirus. Watch for scams claiming that you've been exposed to the virus and then asking you to click on links, fraudulent emails about government stimulus checks, emails that request confidential information, offers for cures or fake products and services, or even fake charities. Learn more about avoiding scams.
We know that our non-profit organizations are challenged by the impacts of the virus. We continue to visit with the many agencies we support and are finding additional ways to assist them. For example, we recently partnered with a number of area organizations who donated to "TOGETHER," a fund that awarded grants to local nonprofits that are experiencing unforeseen challenges due to the ongoing pandemic.