We're here to help
In response to recent guidance from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health, Think requires all unvaccinated customers and employees to wear a mask in our branches. Masks are optional for customers and employees who are vaccinated.
Visit a branch.
The changes went into effect on August 3 with the updated guidance. Please note:
- We also ask that you social distance whenever possible.
- We will continue to use regular cleaning and disinfecting routines, and to monitor and support the good health of the Think team.
We remain committed to your safety and well-being, and to offering you a variety of ways to bank with us.
Stay in touch with your money remotely.
We recognize that some customers will continue to be more comfortable managing their money without entering a branch lobby.
Additional online access
- Manage your credit card
- Apply for a loan
- Apply for a mortgage
- Insurance support
- Log into Investor360
New Accounts & Loans
Give us a call to open an account or apply for a loan. You can also apply for loans online. Signatures can be completed electronically from the comfort of your home.
Call our customer support center.
Our customer support center remains available by phone at 1-800-288-3425 to assist you with opening or maintaining your accounts and all other services.
- You can also contact us via secure conversation through Think Online during business hours.
- For assistance with insurance, call 1-800-443-6316.
- For assistance with financial planning, call 1-800-288-3425 x8429.