We're here to help
In response to recent guidance from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health, Think is lifting its mask requirement and social distancing practices for fully-vaccinated employees and customers. We can’t stop smiling at this COVID-19 milestone – and can’t wait to see your smiles again, too!
Visit a branch.
The changes went into effect on May 18, when we stopped requiring employees and customers who are fully vaccinated to wear a mask or stay six feet apart in any of our branch locations. Please note:
- Those employees and customers who are not fully vaccinated are required to continue to wear a mask and follow social distancing requirements in our branches.
- In coming weeks, plexiglass shields and social distancing stickers will be removed from teller and banker stations.
- We will continue to use enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routines, and to monitor and support the good health of the Think team.
We remain committed to your safety and well-being, and to offering you a variety of ways to bank with us.
Stay in touch with your money remotely.
We recognize that some customers will continue to be more comfortable managing their money without entering a branch lobby.
Additional online access
- Manage your credit card
- Apply for a loan
- Apply for a mortgage
- Insurance support
- Log into Investor360
New Accounts & Loans
Give us a call to open an account or apply for a loan. You can also apply for loans online. Signatures can be completed electronically from the comfort of your home.
Call our customer support center.
Our customer support center remains available by phone at 1-800-288-3425 to assist you with opening or maintaining your accounts and all other services.
- You can also contact us via secure conversation through Think Online during business hours.
- For assistance with insurance, call 1-800-443-6316.
- For assistance with financial planning, call 1-800-288-3425 x8429.