Introducing Think Online!
About Think Online
The Think Online experience has a consistent look across all devices and provides you with ways to simplify the management of your accounts. The system also provides you with many options for customizing how you view your accounts. Get started with Think Online today!
You're going to love how easy Think Online is to use and you'll enjoy the ability to:
- Organize your accounts consistently across all devices.
- Personalize your home screen layout in our mobile app.
- Connect and view accounts at other financial institutions.
- Chat with us about your accounts securely in real-time during business hours.
- Better protect your accounts with enhanced security via two-factor authentication.
- Use popular features like Payments (Bill Pay), Mobile Deposit, eStatements, and more.
What to expect:
During your first login, you will be asked to secure your account by entering the phone number and email address you want tied to your account. If you log in on a mobile device you'll also be asked to choose a 4-digit passcode.
Download Our Think Online App:
You can also watch a brief tutorial to help familiarize yourself with the new app and its features.
Think Online will offer a brand new alert stystem. To utilize the alert feature, simply set up the alerts you find most helpful. Alerts will no longer be received from the old Online Banking system.
Update Your Browser
If you are a frequent desktop computer user, you should know that Internet Explorer has been replaced by Microsoft Edge and no longer supports the minimum security measures required to keep your data safe. To ensure the best experience possible on desktops, download the latest version of one of these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- Getting Started
- Common Questions
- Payments (Bill Pay)
- Mobile Deposit
- VISA System Features
- Sending Secure Messages
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Add accounts from other financial institutions
- See More How Tos
Extended Support Hours
We're temporarily extending our Call Center hours to support your Think Online questions:
|Monday - Friday:||7:00 am to 11:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday:||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|