VISA System Features
You can view your VISA account information in Think Online. This tool offers many features including account alerts, detailed transaction history, and more.
Making VISA Payments
To make a VISA payment, click the "VISA Credit" tab in Think Online and select "Pay a Bill." Once a payment account has been added, it will be available for future payments. When making a payment, the system will walk you through five simple steps.
To access your VISA information click on the "Accounts" tab and then select "VISA Credit" in the lower right section. From there you can see your balance, transaction information and make payments as usual.
Creating Account Alerts
Within our Online VISA Card system, you can send alerts related to your account to multiple email addresses or to your cell phone. Click "Alerts" from the menu to begin.
You can create alerts for the following events:
- Set payment due date reminders
- When your credit limit is reached
- Your balance drops below an amount you specify
- Your available balance drops below a certain amount
- Payments posts to your account
- Credits post to your account
- A transaction exceeds an amount you specify
Think Online How Tos:
- Getting Started
- Common Think Online Questions
- Payments (Bill Pay)
- Mobile Deposit
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Customize Your Mobile App Dashboard
- Send Secure Messages
- VISA System Features
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make External Transfers
- Add accounts from other financial institutions
- Profile Maintenance
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Stop Payments
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Connect With Quicken