Make Principal Only Payments
Think Online enables you to make principal only payments to your loans. You can send a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments on the date of your choice.
To set up a transfer, click on the "Transfer" menu option. Then choose a loan account to transfer to, and enter an amount. Select "More Options" and change the "Type" to "Principal." Then initiate your transfer.
To set up a transfer, click on the "Move money" menu option and select "Transfer." Choose a loan account to transfer to and enter an amount. Select "More Options" and change the "Type" to "Principal." Then initiate your transfer.
Note: The principal only payment option is not available if your monthly payment is past due.
Think Online How Tos:
- Getting Started
- Common Think Online Questions
- Payments (Bill Pay)
- Mobile Deposit
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Customize Your Mobile App Dashboard
- Send Secure Messages
- VISA System Features
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make External Transfers
- Add accounts from other financial institutions
- Profile Maintenance
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Stop Payments
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Connect With Quicken