Create Customized Account Alerts
In Think Online, you can create customized account alerts that notify you of activity via email, text message, or push notification in the app. This is very useful for monitoring transactions and watching for fraudulent activity.
With account alerts, you can set two types of alerts:
- Balance alerts that can be set to notify you when an account balance either falls below or climbs above a dollar amount you set.
- Transaction alerts that can be set for credits (deposits) and/or debits (withdrawals).
Select "Settings" from the main menu, then choose "Think Mutual Bank" under accounts. Each of your accounts will be listed with an option called "Manage Alerts."
After selecting "Manage Alerts," you will be able to set up alerts for each account.
Select an account from your dashboard, then select "Manage Alerts."
Think Online How Tos:
- Getting Started
- Common Think Online Questions
- Payments (Bill Pay)
- Mobile Deposit
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Customize Your Mobile App Dashboard
- Send Secure Messages
- VISA System Features
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make External Transfers
- Add accounts from other financial institutions
- Profile Maintenance
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Stop Payments
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Connect With Quicken