If you own a vehicle, auto insurance is a must-have. We work with a number of top-rated insurance carriers to help you find the right coverage at the right price. Whether you are planning for a teenage driver or the purchase of a new car, we're ready to help.
Auto insurance has three components of coverage:
- Liability coverage provides protection against legal liability related to the ownership or operation of an automobile. This is the only coverage required by law.
- Collision coverage protects against damages to an automobile resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage protects against any loss or damage to a covered vehicle resulting from a loss other than collision or anything else excluded on the policy.
- Multi Car Policy
- Good Student
- Safe Driver
- Mature Driver
An Insurance Advisor can help you put together a policy that meets your needs. They can also discuss available discounts to help reduce your premium. If you have questions about auto insurance, would like a free quote, or would like to review your current policy call us at 1-800-443-6316.
Insurance products are offered through Think Insurance (MN license # IA-538), not Think Mutual Bank. Insurance products are not FDIC insured, are not insured by any federal agency, and are not a deposit or guarantee of Think Mutual Bank.
This is not a policy. For a complete statement of coverages and exclusions, please see the policy contract.
- Auto insurance coverage 101
- What affects auto insurance costs?
- What is a no-fault state?
- Texting and driving