VISA Credit Cards
Think Visa Credit Cards allow you to make purchases against a pre-approved credit limit. You have a 25 day grace period on purchases. After the grace period ends you pay interest on any accessed funds for as long as you use them. Repaid funds are available for you to use again and again.
- Same low rate for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Current rates are available here.
- No annual fees or transfer fees for domestic transactions.
- Accepted worldwide.
- Cash advances at ATMs worldwide.
- Credit limits up to $50,000.
- Student Visa card with a $500 limit available.
- Foreign transaction fee is 1% of transaction amount.
- Access account information and make payments online or by phone.
- Low monthly repayment.
- Travels and emergency assistance*.
- Auto rental insurance*.
- $1 million travel accident life insurance.
- Warranty manager service*.
*Visa benefits carry certain terms and conditions subject to change annually. Click here for Think VISA Credit Card benefits.
You may save money by transferring balances from a higher rate credit card to a Think Visa Credit Card. Call or email to set up a balance transfer.
Help avoid late fees and make your life easier by using one of the following payment options.
- VISA option: schedule one-time or recurring payments from either your Think account or your account at another financial institution by accessing your VISA account through online banking.
- Bill pay option: schedule one-time or recurring payments from your Think account.
- VISA AutoPay option: automatically makes your payment each month by deducting funds from a selected Think Bank account.
How to apply:
- VISA Chip Card Security
- VISA Credit Card Rates
- VISA Checkout
- Credit Card Optimizer
- Payment Protection
Lost or stolen card?
1-866-839-3485 (24 hours a day)
VISA Credit Card customer service:
During business hours:
After business hours:
Report Fraud or Dispute a charge: