You can apply for credit life and credit disability insurance on your Think loans, including auto, home, equity, personal loans and VISA credit cards.
- Credit life insurance pays the insured balance on a credit card if the insured account owner dies.
- Joint credit life insures the lives of you and any joint borrower.
- Credit disability insurance can make the minimum monthly payment on the insured account owner's loan or credit card if they become totally and continuously disabled.
- Monthly premiums are calculated only on your outstanding loan or credit card balance.
- The premium is automatically added to your monthly loan payment - no separate bills or payments required.
How to apply:
Credit life and credit disability protection is not federally insured, is neither guaranteed or an obligation of Think Mutual Bank, and involves investment risk.