Online Banking & Bill Pay
Online banking enables you to access your personal accounts 24 hours a day.
What you can do
- View up-to-the minute account balance and transaction information for deposit and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds immediately or schedule one-time and recurring automatic transfers.
- Access Online Bill Pay.
- Create and schedule alerts for specific event, such as when an account balance reaches a certain amount.
- Select and manage eStatements and eNotices.
- Make loan payments.
- Make payments and view credit card information.
- Notify us when you travel to ensure access to your Think VISA credit and debit cards remain uninterrupted during your trip.
- Cancel a debit card and prevent unauthorized transactions.
- View images of checks.
- Order checks.
- Cancel a check you've written before it is processed.
- Customize account names and change the order in which they appear.
- Download account information to other money management software such as Quicken.
- Contact Think through a secure e-mail link.
- View plain text statements at any time.
How to enroll
- Request online banking service by e-mail, in-person, or by calling 1-800-288-3425.
- You'll receive a unique User ID and Password which you can change once you begin using Online Banking.
Bill Pay is a fast, safe, and convenient tool to help you manage your bills.
Payments can be sent to any business or person. In most cases we can deliver your payment in as little as one business day. You are in control of when payments are sent and you choose the date and amount of payments. If you prefer, you can also set up recurring or automatic payments.
There are two types of payments - electronic and paper check payments. Thousands of merchants across the country receive payments electronically in as little as one business day. For your bills where there is not an established electronic relationship, a paper check is physically mailed to the merchant.
What you can do
- Easily set-up payees (billers).
- Schedule payments quickly and easily once, occasionally, or regularly.
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts.
- Use a P2P (person-to-person) option, which lets you send money to nearly anyone via their e-mail address. P2P transfers incur a $1 fee per transaction.
- Choose a "rush delivery" payment option or select a special "celebration" gift check design.
- Set up text and e-mail alerts.
- Receive eBills from many companies. These are electronic versions of your bills delivered directly to the bill pay system. You will automatically receive a notice when the bill arrives in the bill pay system.
- Schedule an unlimited number of payments.
- Direct access to bill pay through online banking, and there are no extra passwords or numbers to remember.
- Faster than writing checks by hand.
- All of your confidential information is protected online instead of sitting in your mailbox.
- You'll save on envelopes, postage stamps, and check printing costs.
- Payments will appear on your checking statement and in Online Banking.
How to apply
- To apply for free Bill Pay, click the "Bill Pay" tab in Online Banking to get started.