e-Statements & e-Notices
User-friendly Think e-Statements and e-Notices are safer than paper and always at your fingertips. Once you're enrolled, they are delivered electronically and securely to your Online Banking inbox. There is no charge for this service.
- e-Statements are delivered to your secure inbox within 24 hours of creation, eliminating postal mail time. You'll receive an e-mail notification when your statement is available.
- After you enroll, up to 18 months of e-Statements can accumulate in your Online Banking inbox.
- All your statements are stored at Think for 7 years, and you can request a free copy of any statement at any time.
- E-Notices are electronic versions of paper notices. For example, you receive a notice when a certificate of deposit matures or when a line of credit advances.
- e-Notices are delivered to your Online Banking inbox. You will receive an e-mail telling you whenever an e-Notice has been delivered.
- e-Notices can be printed, saved or left in your Online Banking inbox for up to 18 months.
- e-Statements and e-Notices are secure. In addition to the security provided by our server and the 128 bit encryption SSL-enabled browser required to view Online Banking, your password adds another level of protection.
- Your e-Statements and e-Notices are not "attached" to your email. They are only viewable when you are signed in to your secure Online Banking account.
- e-Statements and e-Notices help you avoid identity theft, since paper statements left in a mail box or around the house are more susceptible to fraud.
- If you already use Online Banking simply log into your account, click on the "Statements & Notices" tab, and follow the prompts.
- If you need to enroll in Online Banking first, send your request by e-mail, in-person, or by calling 1-800-288-3425. You'll receive a unique User ID and Password to get started using Online Banking.