How Think protects you
At Think your account security and privacy is a high priority. We consider this another important part of better banking and remain committed to high standards of account security in order to protect you. We use multiple security procedures and monitoring solutions to safeguard your accounts, detect, and prevent fraud.
- Think's Online Banking and Mobile Banking use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your personal information such as User IDs, passwords and account information over the Internet.
- To maximize your protection, Think uses the latest technology to protect your personal financial information. This protection includes both Multifactor Security and Layered Security.
- Online Banking and Mobile banking will automatically log you off after a few moments if there has been no activity.
- We use multiple monitoring systems to help detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, as well as measures that may be used in response to certain activities or events. Some of these measures include limiting online access until your identity can be verified or the threat is mitigated.
- Employee access to your data is limited to the information necessary for them to complete their duties.
If you believe you have received a fraudulent message or have been affected by a scam, please call us at 1-800-288-3425.