VISA System Features
In Online Banking, you can click the "VISA Credit" tab to view your VISA account information online.
This tool offers many features including account alerts, detailed transaction history, and more.
Making VISA Payments
To make a VISA payment, click the "VISA Credit" tab in Online Banking and select "Pay a Bill." Once a payment account has been added, it will be available for future payments. When making a payment, the system will walk you through five simple steps.
Creating Account Alerts
Within our Online VISA Card system, you can send alerts related to your account to multiple email addresses or to your cell phone. Click the "Alerts" option to begin.
You can create alerts for the following events:
- Set payment due date reminders
- When your credit limit is reached
- Your balance drops below an amount you specify
- Your available balance drops below a certain amount
- Payments posts to your account
- Credits post to your account
- A transaction exceeds an amount you specify
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions