Provide Travel Notice
Within Online Banking, you can notify us when you travel to new places and ensure access to your Think VISA credit and debit cards remain uninterrupted during your trip. Click on the "Options & Tools" tab, then "Travel Notice." In the message area you can provide us with information about your trip such as destination, arrival and departure dates, emergency contact information, and more.
Travel Notice will take up to one business day to go into effect on your account. If you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-288-3425 or visit one of our branches.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions