If you'd like to cancel a check you've written before it is processed, you can do so from within Online Banking. On the "Accounts" menu, select "Stop Payments" from the drop down menu next to the account you wrote your check from.
Enter the date you wrote your check, check number, amount, payee's name, and any remarks you'd like to share on the stop payment form. After submitting the form, you will be asked to confirm this information.
If you need to edit or cancel a stop payment after it's been submitted, please call us at 1-800-288-3425 or visit one of our branches.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions