Special Character User IDs & Passwords
Increase the complexity of your Online Banking user ID or password using criteria below:
- Special characters allowed: _ % @ ! $ * ~
- Must also be between 4 and 20 characters and consist of one or more letters.
- Numbers are allowed.
Passwords are required to contain at least:
- one letter,
- one number,
- one special character (such as, _ % @ ! $ * ~),
- and be between 8 and 25 characters long.
To update your credentials, log into Online Banking and click on the "Options & Tools" tab.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions