Send Secure Messages
Our Online Banking system enables you to send us secure messages within Online Banking. With this form, you will be able to include confidential information as well as send documents to us securely.
To use the secure messaging system, click "Secure Message" in the upper right corner of Online Banking. Then click "New" to create a new message. If you are a Dashboard user, you can also send a message by clicking "send message" in the messages widget.
When we reply to your messages, we will do so within Online Banking. You will be notified by e-mail that a new message is available in Online Banking. When you log back in, you will see a notification that you have a new message. You can also access your new secure messages through the messaging widget. Click on the notification to continue.
On the next screen, you will see your message inbox. Click "View" next to the message you would like to read.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions