Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
If you lose your debit card or suspect fraud on your account, you can disable your card in Online Banking 24/7 to prevent unauthorized transactions. Select "Debit Card" under the Options & Tools tab, then select the card you'd like to deactivate. After you press submit, the "Current Status" will change to "Lost/Stolen."
Warning: when you report a card lost or stolen it will permanently deactivate the card. You will need to call us at 1-800-288-3425 or visit a branch to get a replacement card.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions