Connect With Quicken
Think allows Quicken Direct Connect to download deposit account transaction information from Online Banking so you can build a history in the software. If you are setting up a connection for the first time or need Quicken software support, view Intuit's website for instructions.
Download Think VISA Data Into Quicken
Using Quicken Web Connect or Direct Connect, you can download your Think Mutual Bank VISA transaction history into Quicken. Learn how to download your VISA transactions here.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions