Download Think VISA Data Into Quicken
We recommend printing this guide so you can follow along without changing between programs.
Think Mutual Bank VISA Credit Card data will not download directly through Think's Online Banking system, but you can still import your VISA account data in Quicken. There are two options for importing your VISA data:
- Quicken's "Web Connect" (manual process)
- Quicken's "Direct Connect" (automated process)
Choose the option that works best for you below:
Option 1: Import VISA With Web Connect
1. To download your VISA account data into Quicken with Web Connect, begin by clicking the "VISA Credit" tab in Online Banking.
2. When the VISA window opens, go to Transactions > Current Transactions using the navigation in the left-hand column. Then select your statement activity and choose the "Quicken (QFX)" file format to download.
3. Open the file in Quicken to pull in your VISA account information. You will need to repeat these steps to pull your VISA account data in again in the future.
Option 2: Import VISA With Direct Connect
If you prefer to use Quicken's Direct Connect feature to download your VISA account data using "One Step Update", you will need to enroll on EZ-Card's website. EZ-Card is the company that provides Think’s online VISA account system. You will see this system when you click the "VISA Credit" tab in Online Banking. You must enroll on the EZ-Card website to create the credentials to connect directly in Quicken.
1. To begin enrollment, visit www.EZCardInfo.com and click "Enroll Now".
2. Enter your Think VISA Credit Card account number to continue.
3. The three screens that follow will ask you to confirm personal information, establish your EZ-Card login credentials, and agree to terms and conditions. Make note of these credentials as you will need them to login again before you connect in Quicken. It is necessary to complete the following steps or you will receive errors in Quicken.
4. EZ-Card will send you an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address. Click on the link included in the e-mail to confirm your e-mail address.
5. After you've confirmed your e-mail address, return to www.EZCardInfo.com and login with your newly created credentials to complete the enrollment process.
6. After you log in, you will be asked to choose a security image for your EZ-Card account.
7. On the screen that follows, you will be asked to enter a security phrase and establish security questions.
8. Once you confirm your credentials, you will be provided a link to sign into your Visa account. Your account is now setup for use with Quicken's Direct Connect feature.
9. Open Quicken and select "Add New Account", then "Credit Card".
10. On the Add Credit Card Account screen, enter "ezcard" and double click on "EZCardInfo.com". Then click next to continue.
11. Enter the login credentials you created on the EZ-Card website and click connect. You may also be prompted to answer one of the challenge questions you established.
12. After you have linked your VISA account, your transactions will download and you will receive confirmation.
13. In the future, you can simply use One Step Update to download data from EZ-Card into Quicken.
14. If you are having issues logging into EZCardInfo.com after you have registered, please call us at 1-800-288-3425.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions