Make Principal Only Payments
Online Banking enables you to make principal only payments to your loans. To initiate a principal only payment, log into Online Banking and click on "Transfers".
Once the transfer screen is visible, choose the account you want to make the payment from and select the loan account receiving the principal payment. You can send a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments on the date of your choice. The principal only payment option is not available if your monthly payment is past due.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions