Password Reset Question
Everyone forgets their password or needs to reset it from time to time. At Think, we make it easy to reset your password on your own – anytime day or night.
To enable this feature, simply visit the Options & Tools tab in Online Banking. Then enter a "password reset question" and "password reset answer." If you dont enter this information, you won't be able to reset your password without calling us.
In the future, if you ever need to reset your password you can use the "Forgot My Password" link on the login screen to change your password.
When you reset your password, you will be asked for your username, email address, and an email subject. An email will then be sent to the address you have on file and provides instructions for resetting your password.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions