Online Banking Overview
Online Banking features many options that allow you to customize how your content is displayed and manage your accounts. You can add custom alerts, set personal reminders, schedule automatic transfers, and more.
Logging in for the first time
Log in above with the User ID and Password we provided. If you don't have your credentials, please call 1-800-288-3425. Initial login will take approximately 10 minutes. For detailed login instructions, click here.
Recognizing your accounts
Online Banking offers several options for customizing how you view and name your accounts. You are able to see all of your accounts (primary and joint) in one place.
Accounts are assigned a generic description. You can rename any of your accounts by clicking the Options & Tools tab and selecting Accounts in the blue task bar.
To determine the primary owner of an account, click the Online Banking tab, select Accounts in the blue task bar and then Account Info in the drop-down menu. If you are unable to identify an account, please contact Think for assistance.
Where is it?
Here's a look at some of the most popular features in Online Banking:
(1) Online Banking
Drop-down menus found here list the activities available for each account.
- Transactions – Display a summary of your activity.
- Download – Download account information to other money management software such as Quicken.
- Stop Payments - Cancel a check you've written before it is processed.
- Transfers – Transfer funds between your accounts. You can also create and schedule one-time and recurring automatic transfers.
- Account Info – View basic information such as the name of the primary account owner, account opening date, date of last statement, loan payment amount, and loan payment due date.
(2) Order Checks
Choose and order checks online.
(5) Bill Pay
Manage and pay your bills online - learn more here.
(6) VISA Credit Card
View your current Think VISA credit card information. You have the ability to create and save custom reports and alerts to help you better manage your VISA accounts. Learn more about the system here.
Enroll and view your statements and notices online. We use a combined statement format that lists multiple accounts in the same document. The statement will include accounts on which you are the primary (first) owner. Statements are combined with a "lead" account (typically your checking account). If information for an account appears on your combined statement, that account will not have a separate statement available for viewing.
(4) Options & Tools
Update your email address, home address, change your User ID and Password, and customize the content of your Online Banking pages. You can also create alerts that notify you of specific events such as when an account reaches a certain balance. Here you also have the ability to rearrange your accounts so those you access frequently are listed near the top.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions