Hide Accounts From View
You may have accounts visible in Online Banking that you would like to hide from view. You can limit the number of accounts you see by selecting "Options & Tools" and then "Display Options".
Remove Accounts From View
If you would like accounts removed from Online Banking, you can send us a secure message through Online Banking or call 1-800-288-3425. Once accounts have been removed, you will need to contact us to restore those accounts in Online Banking.
Reorder And Rename Accounts
To move the accounts you use most often to the top of the list, click and drag the account up or down to the desired location. You can also rename accounts to make them easier to identify.
Identifying Your Accounts
On the main "Accounts" screen, the "Account Info" option in the drop down box can help you identify accounts. This shows the primary signer on the account as well as other information that can help you properly identify the account.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions