Log In For The First Time
We recommend printing this guide so you can follow along without changing between programs.
Log in with the User ID and Password we provided. If you don't have your credentials, please call 1-800-288-3425. Initial login will take approximately 10 minutes.
1) Enter your User ID
Enter your User ID in the Online Banking login at the top of our website. You can change this later under the Options & Tools tab. When your login is accepted, a random security image will appear.
2) Enter your temporary Password
You will immediately choose a new Password. Here you also have the option to choose a new User ID.
3) Select a new security image
The security image you choose will be visible on every Online Banking page. You can change your image any time under the Options & Tools tab.
4) Choose three challenge questions
Choose three challenge questions to safeguard your account. A confirmation page will verify that your security features have been updated. Once set, you can only change these questions by contacting Think.
5) Enter an email address and choose a security question
If you forget your password in the future, this feature allows you to reset your password and regain access to Online Banking without contacting Think.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions