Make One-Time Or Reccuring Transfers
You can use this option to transfer funds between your own accounts - or - to another Think account holder using the cross account transfer function. You can specify a one-time transfer or schedule a recurring future dated transfer with an expiration date. You can also make loan payments from the transfer option.
To set up a transfer, log into Online Banking and click on the "Online Banking" tab. Then choose an account and select "Transfers" from the drop-down menu.
Scheduling one-time or recurring transfers:
To schedule a transfer select "Frequency" and enter a "Transfer Date". In addition to one-time transfers, the frequency can be set to reoccur weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly. You can also setup recurring loan payments by selecting a loan account under "Transfer funds to:".
To make a Cross Account Transfer:
Select "Cross Account Transfer" in the drop down menu next to "Transfer funds to:" then enter the account number you are transferring to. Visit our account numbers page for help finding account numbers.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions