Your Account Numbers
Savings account numbers are found on your statement.
Checking accounts are identified by the 12 digit number beginning with 74501 found on the bottom of your checks.
The majority of your loan account numbers have not changed. The exceptions are Lines of Credit and Home Equity Lines of Credit. These use your current customer number, without preceding zeros, plus 99 (for Lines of Credit) or 88 (for Home Equity Lines of Credit).
|Old Customer #:||0-0001234-00|
|New Line of Credit #:||12340099|
|New Home Equity Line of Credit #:||12340088|
|Old Customer #:||6-1001234-00|
|New Line of Credit #:||610012340099|
|New Home Equity Line of Credit #:||610012340088|
|Old Customer #:||0-1001234-02|
|New Line of Credit #:||10012340299|
|New Home Equity Line of Credit #:||10012340288|
If you have any questions about your account numbers, please call 1-800-288-3425 (option 3) for assistance.
Online Banking How Tos:
- Online Banking Overview
- Online Banking Demo
- Bill Pay Demo
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time Or Recurring Transfers
- Make Bank To Bank Transfers
- Hide, Remove, Reorder, and Rename Accounts
- Customize Your "Dashboard"
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Joint Account Ownership
- Connect With Quicken
- VISA System Features
- Report A Lost Or Stolen Debit Card
- Stop Payments
- Provide Travel Notice
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll For e-Statements
- Log In For The First Time
- Change Your Login Credentials
- Password Reset Question
- What If I Forget My Password?
- Update Your Address
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Common Online Banking Questions