Refinance your home with historically low rates
If you bought your home when mortgage rates were higher or have a high-rate second mortgage, opportunity may be knocking at your front door. Interest rates remain at historic lows and refinancing today could save you a significant amount of money or help you with other goals.
Reasons you may want to refinance:
- To lower your monthly mortgage payment. By starting fresh with a mortgage at a lower interest rate, your monthly payments could be lowered. We can help you run the numbers to ensure you're still saving in total interest payments.
- To reduce overall debt. By refinancing to a shorter loan term, you could pay off your home sooner, build equity faster, and trim your total interest charges.
- To get cash out of your house. By refinancing, you can draw from the equity built up in your home to finance home improvements, pay off other loans, or finance higher education costs.
We can help
With all of the options available today, it is very important to work with a mortgage advisor who takes the time to ask questions to understand your needs and situation, giving you the options that make the most sense for you.
Visit one of our branches or call us at 1-800-288-3425 x2507 to discuss a possible refinance with one of our Mortgage Advisors. We will help you evaluate your options and determine if refinancing makes sense for you.
- Planning for your financial life stages
- The keys to buying a new vehicle
- To buy or to rent - that is the question
- 6 Mortgage myths debunked
- Buying your first house
- Make home improvements that pay off
- 6 questions to ask before refinancing
- Refinance your home with historically low rates
- Marriage & money
- Having children
- How to teach your kids about money
- College education funding
- Divorce & money
- Four components of a financially secure retirement
- Ready to retire? Don't make these rookie mistakes
- Care for your heirs: 8 estate planning steps to take now