Live prepared: get these 25 key papers in order
It isn't enough simply to sign a bunch of papers establishing an estate plan and other end-of-life instructions. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, state treasurers currently hold $32.9 billion in unclaimed bank accounts and other assets. The financial and estate-planning consequences of failing to keep your documents in order can be significant. Don't leave your heirs with frustration and pain. Save them the headache by making sure you have these 25 documents in order.
Financial Wellness 101:
- The importance of saving
- Preparing your first budget
- Defining and setting goals for a good financial life
- Home renovation mistakes: how-not-to
- Monitor your financial identity by reviewing your credit report
- Live prepared: get these 25 key papers in order
- Could your family make it on one income?
- Build yourself a safety net with emergency savings
- 8 things to buy used
- Annual financial check up
- Have a financial strategy