Banking For Non-Profits
What you do matters. You work hard to raise the funds your organization needs. We'll work hard alongside you to keep it safe and growing. At Think we can help your organization with streamlined financial services that make back office work easier – giving you more time to focus on the real goals.
We offer unique higher rate CD and Money Market Accounts for all qualifying chartered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- Simple checking and savings accounts
- Deposit & merchant card options
- Cash Management Services that include ACH, Remote Deposit, Positive Pay & more
- Competitive lending services
- Easy online and mobile access, convenient offices, and friendly Customer Support Center
- Giving back to the communities we serve is important to us. One way we do that is by offering higher-yielding accounts to qualifying non-profit organizations.
- Now you can consolidate and protect your funds by having us place them into money market deposit accounts using ICS®, the Insured Cash Sweep® service, or into CDs using the CDARS® service. Funds placed using ICS or CDARS are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
- Work directly with just one bank while keeping funds local which can help support other local businesses, who in turn, support you.
Day-to-day banking (for you and your employees).
Higher yields mean more for your cause.
Consolidate and protect
At Think, our commitment to giving goes far beyond what we do as an organization. Along with our corporate donations and sponsorships, we encourage our employees to be involved in their communities and then support them as they give generously of their own resources.
Learn more about how we can help your organization:
Call us today at 1-800-288-3425 or visit one of our branch locations.
Member FDIC. Placement of funds through the ICS® or CDARS® service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the service agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”). Limits apply and customer eligibility criteria may apply. In the ICS® savings option, program withdrawals are limited to six per month. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before ICS® settlement for a deposit or after ICS® settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of ICS® satisfies those restrictions. ICS®, Insured Cash Sweep ICS®, and CDARS® are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.