1. General information areas: Think collects information on dates and times of website visits and the number of times each page is visited. This information allows us to track website use, measure site traffic and improve site navigation to better serve you. The information gathered is used for internal purposes only.
2. Use of personal information: Certain sections of this website may ask you to provide personal information. Think will only use your personal information as appropriate during the normal course of business to provide products and services that you request. This information may also be used for identification purposes when you contact us.
We may work with data providers to serve advertising to you through display media or other methods. These providers may use personal information that we have collected or that you have provided to locate you online, such as when you visit or log in to websites or mobile applications. This information may be linked to online identifiers or IP addresses assigned to you, and to demographic or interest-based data, in order to target you with relevant advertising, including information about our products or services. To learn more about or opt out of this and other interest-based advertising, please visit the industry opt-out pages operated by the Digital Advertising Alliance and by the Network Advertising Initiative.
3. Online Banking access: If you visit a secure area on our website, such as Online Banking or Mobile Banking, you will be asked to provide a pre-determined personal identification number and/or password. This required password feature allows Think to securely regulate entry into your personal financial information. However, you must ensure that your user identification number and password are safeguarded against unauthorized use. We strongly recommend you do not share your ID number or password with anyone. Your user ID number and/or password will not be sold or made available to third parties by Think.
4. E-mail messages: Personal information contained in e-mail you sent may be used by Think to answer questions, to follow up on suggestions or to improve the level of service we provide to you. Please be advised, however, that e-mail messages you send may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals outside of Think. You may wish, therefore, to communicate sensitive or personal information by secure Online Banking message, mail, phone or by visiting one of our branch office locations.
6. Other links from this website: If you link to another website from any of our website pages, you are leaving our site and we cannot be held responsible for any information that may be gathered at a linked site. However, we make every effort to ensure that all linked sites adhere to privacy policies similar to ours.