Our giving philosophy:
Think Mutual Bank has a long history of stewardship. Giving generously to and caring for the communities in which we operate is part of our organizational values.
Our charitable giving priorities are focused on:
- Providing for the basic human needs of food, clothing and shelter by assisting those who are underserved with housing and provisions for daily living.
- Supporting youth and young adult enrichment programs through educational and nurturing opportunities.
- Promoting the arts and cultural events by supporting music, performance, theatre and visual programs.
- Enhancing the environment by supporting green initiatives that enhance and preserve our surroundings.
- Improving the economic well being of those in our communities.
We are supported in these efforts by the active involvement of our employees and are proud to partner with many community organizations on many worthwhile projects.
Think is proud to sponsor a host of community events both in Rochester and the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Events such as the Down by the Riverside concert series, the Apple Valley Arts Foundation, Think Night at the Minnesota Zoo and special exhibits at Minnesota Children's Museum (Rochester) bring friends, families and neighbors together in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
Supporting services for people with special needs through events such as PossAbilities Wine & Roses Gala helps bring awareness to a cause through this festive annual event.
Enriching the lives of youth and young adults is also a priority for Think Mutual Bank. Our support programs through the Boys & Girls Club and Kids N Kinship make a positive impact on the lives of children in our communities.
Organizations eligible for grants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt as defined in section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, or a public service organization. Each request is reviewed by a committee made up of Think Mutual Bank employees who meet monthly. We ask that organizations request funding no more than once per calendar year. Capital campaigns and multi-year grants are considered as our resources allow.
A Think Mutual Bank Grant Application form along with a formal letter outlining the details of your request should be submitted for review.
Please allow for a minimum of three weeks for a grant approval. If your request is event based or has a deadline, please allow for at least two months prior to the date you need the funding.
Forward written requests for funding to:
Community Development Coordinator
Think Mutual Bank
5200 Members Parkway NW
Rochester, MN 55903-5949